Termux Commands List 2022 [Advanced And Basic Tools Command ]
|Termux Commands List 2022|
Today, I Will Share To You Best Termux Commands List 2022. And Also You Can Termux Commands List 2022 Pdf Download. We Are Provide Advanced Termux Commands And Basic For Free To Use Your Termux Terminal For Beginners. Also Provide Latest Termux Github Tools Package.
What is Termux?
Termux is the best Android terminal emulator and Linux environment apps that works directly with no rooting or setup required. This is minimal base system is installed automatically – additional packages are available using the APT packages manager.
In termux has various Internet resources, It is recognized as utility extremelly helpful for variety of purposes like hacking tools with command, phishing tools and information gathering tools etc.
What Are System Requirements?
You can use minimum Android OS version 7.0 . Be prepared that Termux uses much of internal storage, you are dealing with packages ported from Linux distributions. That’s 500 MB to 5 GB+ typically, in some cases more space used. Everything depends on your use cases or packages .
There are Some Basic commands for Termux terminal. If you already use any Linux system and you know any Linux OS commands you can easily learn these Termux commands.
Also it is preferable to have AOSP Android, to avoid vendor-specific quirks with process management and power-saving.
This App has several upgrades from the Android Terminal Emulator such as having access to a huge Linux packages to install right from your device, It’s compatible with external keyboards of all kinds.
Blew are details about basic temrux commands and advanced termux commands list 2022. Carefully read the article and works properly. This all command for beginner and advanced label termux user for hacking, information gathering, website database checker and many types of tools and packages.
Basic And Advanced Termux Commands List 2022
Termux is one type of linux, so most of commands are same in termux and linux. Let’s see basic temrux commands one by one.
|mkdir [name]||create a directory or folder|
|rm -r [name]||delete a directory called the name|
1. Command for show list of files in directory.
ls = list of files or folders. This command will shows you list of available files and folders in your directory.
If you type ‘hyphen a‘ after ‘ls‘ command it will shows list of hidden files in your directory.
2. Command for change directory.
cd = change directory. This command is useful for change directory in your termux or go into particular directory in termux.
For use ‘cd‘ command you must have to specify name of directory after ‘cd‘.
eg : If you want to go into ‘storage‘ directory you have to type command,
For go to home directory of termux you have to type ‘$HOME’ after ‘cd’ command. Blew are Termux Commands List 2022.
3. Command for print current working directory.
pwd = print working directory. This command is useful for find address of your current working directory. This command will print address of your directory.
4. Command for create new directory in termux.
mkdir = make directory. This command is useful for make new directory in termux.
For use this command you must have to define name of directory with ‘mkdir’ command. eg : If you want to create new folder named as ‘TermuxTool’ you have to type command,
5. Command for remove directory in termux.
rmdir = remove directory. This command is useful for remove directory in termux. You must have to specify name of directory after ‘rmdir’ command.
This command will only works for remove empty directories.
6. Commands for remove files and directories.
rm = remove. This command is useful for remove files in temrux. This command is only for remove files it won’t work for remove directory. Also you have to specify name of file after ‘rm’ command.
rm -r TermuxTools
rm -r = remove directory with files. This command is useful for remove or delete directory with all files in directory.
rm -rf TemruxTools
rm -rf = forcefully remove directory with files.
7. Commands for give permission to file or directory.
chmod = change mode. This command is useful for give running permission to perticular scripts or files.
chmod +x script.sh
This command is useful for give permission to perticular script like ‘script.sh’.
chmod +x *
This command is useful for give permission to all files which available in your directory. In this command you don’t need to specify name of file.
chmod 777 TermuxTool
This command is useful for give all permission to directory with all files in directory. Full Access !
8. Commands for copy file in termux.
cp filename path
cp = copy. This command is useful for copy perticular file and paste to perticular location.
For use ‘cp’ command you must have to specify file name after ‘cp’ and after filename you have to specify path where you want to paster this file.
eg : If you want to copy ‘wordlist.txt’ file and paste it into ‘/data/data/com.termux/files/home‘ path you have to type following command. You can find path name by ‘pwd’ command.
cp wordlist.txt /data/data/com.termux/files/home
9. Command for move file in termux.
mv filename path
mv = move. This command is useful for move perticular file to perticular location.
Use of ‘mv’ command is same as ‘cp’ command.
10. Command for rename any file or directory in termux.
‘mv’ command is also used for rename files in temrux.
eg : If you want to rename ‘script.sh‘ file to ‘install.sh’ you have to following command.
mv script.sh install.sh
After mv command type original name of file then type name that you want to rename.
11. Command for clear temrux screen.
This command is useful for clear text from screen.
12. Command for exit termux session.
Termux Commands For Beginner 2022
Basic commands ListAnd Advanced Termux Commands List 2022, if you are beginner and haven’t read about part 1 read it first.
In this tutorial we are going to discuss about basic termux commands and use of that commands.
1. Command for update termux app
Following commands are used for update termux app. Commands are different but work of each command are same
2. How to use ‘pkg’ command in termux
There are some following uses of ‘pkg‘ command in termux.
(i) Install packages
pkg install PackageName
(ii) Reinstall packages at the latest version
pkg reinstall PackageName
(iii) Uninstall packages
pkg uninstall PackageName
pkg files PackageName
(v) Remove all outdated packages from .deb package cache
3. Commands for clone github repository in termux
First you have to install git in termux for clone github repository. For install git in termux type following command
pkg install git
Now we can clone any github repository in our termux using link of that repository.
eg : I want to clone insfollow tool github repositry in termux.
Link of insfollow tool : https://github.com/termuxprofessor/insfollow
git clone https://github.com/termuxprofessor/insfollow
4. Command for run python script or ‘.py’script in termux
First we have to install python in termux by following command
pkg install python
This command will install latest vetsion python3 in termux.
If you wan to install python2 in termux, you can install it by following command.
pkg install python2
You can run python script or ‘.py’ script in termux using following commands
If python script created by python2 you can run it by following command
5. Command for run bash script or ‘.sh’ in termux
For run bash script or ‘.sh’ script in termux first you have to give permission to that bash script using following command.
chmod +x scriptname.sh
After that you can run .sh script using ‘bash’ or ‘./’ command
Termux Commands List 2022
6. Command for open ‘.txt’ file in termux
With the help of ‘cat’ command you can view any text file in termux.
7. Command for edit or modify ‘.txt’, ‘.py’, ‘.sh’, or any other files in termux.
In termux ‘nano’command has been used for edit or modify various files in termux.
8. Command for open image or ‘.png’ file in termux.
With the use of following command you can see image file in your smartphone’s photoviewer app
9. Command for give stoarge permission to termux
By following command you can give storage permission to termux.
after typing this command you will get popup on termux which asks for storage permission, just allow it.
10. Command for keep running termux in background.
With the help of following command you can keep running termux in background by helding wake lock.
For unlock wake lock type following command.
11. Command for install pip packages from ‘requirements.txt’ in termux
Most of github tools provides ‘requirement.txt’ file for easily install various pip packgaes in termux, which requires for run that perticular tool.
First you have to install python & pip in termux by following command
pkg install python
Now you can execute pip command for install packages from requirements.txt files by following command.
pip install -r requirements.txt
This command is useful for close termux. If you are running more than one temrux session you have to type this command multiple time for exit termux.
If you want to stop or close perticular running script or tool you have to press Ctrl+C button. You will find ‘Ctrl’ button at below termux and above keyboard.
If you have any query or doubt about Basic And Advanced termux commands tell us on via contact form or comment blew.
Spoiler Alert About Termux Hacking & Phishing Tools
Many of us have seen on the internet or YouTube, writing or publishing videos about various termux hacking tools with attractive titles. For example:
- How to hack Wi-Fi?
- How to hack Facebook?
- How to install and use Kali Linux?
- How to view private photos of specific Instagram account?
- How To Facebook Clone And Hack?
- How to create a website clone for phishing?
- How to track someone knowing phone number or IP address?
- How to spam with SMS? Which SMS bomber is the best?
But there is no Termux hacking tools command at all. this type of information nothing to do with legit penetration testing but correlate with Termux-related information spread on internet or social media.
Important Termux Github Tools And Commands 2022
- Website Hacking Tools – Database Checker
- Facebook Hacking Tools And Phishing Tools
- Ethical Hacking Github Tools
- DoS attack GitHub Tools
- Many Types Of Spamming Tools
- Brute force Attack GitHub Tool
- Rooting Tools
- And Many more tools for termux
Advanced Termux Github Tools For Ethical Hacking
- Metasploit Framework – One of the Best Termux tools.
- Wireshark – A tool for analyzing send and capture network packets.
- Nikto – Web app vulnerabilities scanner Termux tool.
- SQLMAP – Termux tool for SQL injection.
- Social Engineering Toolkit – Toolkit containing several Termux tools.
- Tool-X – Covers all Termux tools.
- Fsociety Toolkit – Contains tools featured in MR.Robot series.
- Zphisher – A phishing tool for Termux.
- Nmap – Termux tool for scanning IP addresses and ports in a network.
- IP Tracer – A tool for Termux used to trace IP addresses.
- Hydra – A Termux tool used to crack passwords.
- Slowloris – A Termux tool for DDoS attacks.
- EasY_HaCk – Network scanning and information gathering tool for Termux.
- Infect – Termux tool for sending viruses in Android.
- Seeker – A tool for Termux that allows you to track real-time location.
- Onex – Package manager tool for Termux. Allows you to install various Termux tools.
Conclusion : In This Post, We will discussed about Best Termux Commands List 2022, Advanced Termux Commands List And Basic Termux Github Tools For Ethical Hacking.